| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (fonz8261, 1 invisible),
128
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,317 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 220 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 220 | Does anyone know what each gasket is for in the heater gasket set. I purchased the set from "Classic Parts of America" and do not know where each gasket goes. I do know where the smaller square goes - interior duct to firewall and also I know that the thin rectangle is for the heater core where it mounts to the outside of the firewall. As for the rest ??? I have looked through my assembly manual and shop manual and don't see them. Anybody know. | | |
| |
| |