| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 | My 51 1/2 ton is missing the entire emergency brake assembly from the cab and I want to correct that by installing an original mechanism. The parts are on the way but I'll be hanged if I can find any pictures or information on how they're supposed to install.
The only thing remaining in the cab are the two brackets that hold the release handle, so if anyone has any pictures of how the pedal is supposed to install I'd greatly appreciate seeing them.
Actually *any* help with this would be greatly appreciated. | | |
| |
| |