| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (KEVINSKI, ronsway, Otto Skorzeny, Greg_H, 1955 1 Series, TrknGMC, TooMany2count),
157
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 171 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 171 | Hi! I'm actually getting ready to do the same installation on my '54. My problem is that mine did not have the metal bow you speak of (I'm going to order one soon). But I did read some historical posts here, and my understanding is this: The bow's cross-section is an "S" shape, giving it an upper and lower groove. The rear headliner should go into the lower groove in the bow, and the front headliner should slide into the upper groove of the bow. Perhaps someone else can confirm what I've researched. Hope this helps! | | |
| |
| |