| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,257 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 128 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 128 | Here's my dash from my '65 that I cleaned up. For the directional arrows and the two red indicator lights (which aren't used but fell apart as soon as I touched them) I was able to get replacement parts from one of the Chevy truck catalog companies out of California. The green caps (about 1" in diameter) came with replacement light tubes. For the red I was able to buy '67-'72 tubes with the red caps on them. I bought a new plexiglas overlay and painted the indicator needles on the gauges. Here is the end result. http://laanderud.com/65chevy/misc/gaugecluster.jpg Lee | | |
| |
| |