Quote
Originally posted by Retread:
CONSOLE? !!!
The best thing about these old ADs is that you can slide out the passenger side and step right onto the curb, without having to stick your backside into traffic like all those other turkeys. Otherwise, the only way to get to the curb is by climbing over all that taradiddle in the middle.
And, if you flipped the handle on the driver side, you can lock the truck and just walk away. Anybody in the slow lane would never even know you'd left.
Put that in your console and sip it.
I realize you are entitled to your opinion and that's great! But your tone is borderline flaming. Everyone here on this forum has different goals and different tastes. That's part of what makes it a great forum. If I choose a set of buckets and console, it doesn't have one iota of effect upon you. For MY EVERYDAY DRIVER, I choose the comfort and convenience of a console in my TASK FORCE. :p