| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (KEVINSKI, crenwelge),
108
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,422 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 81 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 81 | Just a couple questions for folks in the know, what choices do I have for upgrading my interior to carpet? Do I use a later model like a 67 or 68 and cut it to fit? I'm going to use some blazer buckets so that I'll still be able to access my back seat area.
If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer.
1941 Pontiac business coupe 1947 Chev Coupe 1969 GTO ragtop
| | |
| |
| |