| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | I think you'd hafta get the shop to come up with one - the factory mighta had some kinda plastic overlay originally to protect the seat until the new owner got it, but that's nothing I've ever seen on the market .... not that I'm an upholstery guru Bill | | |
| |
| |