a safety question:: smile

after looking at the photos and thinking about a front end crash:: is it necessary to have the seat back, after it has been put back in place, to drop two pins thru the top bar hooks , so the seat is tight and can not fold forward??
I plan on doing this as my seat needs to get a complete re-do and I'll soon be at that point.

Quote
The upper mounts are still used except I re tapped and use thumb screws for easy removal.


Jim & Caroline
The highway is for gamblers, better use your good sense."
Gooday-that's my 1¢ answer due to the lousy economy ~ cause I ain't got - no . mo . doe

Every Shaver | Now Can Snore | Six More Minutes | Than Before ... | Half A Pound for Half a Dollar | Spread On Thin | Above the Collar || BURMA-SHAVE