| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Phak1, Peggy M, Flatblu4748, Charles in CA, FAST55, Gray_Ghost, Rusted Nut),
105
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,686 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 127 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 127 | How hard is it to re-wrap the frames of the bench seat? 2 local upholstry shops priced me at $500 and the other at $550.. if I can save $250-$350, I'd like to do it myself.. I think it would be fun. Any advice? Thanks!
1952 Chevy 5 Window Restoration
| | |
| |
| |