It's your [censored], you should know by now. There are a lot of variables though...is your truck stock or custom and do your want your truck to stay that way for example. Are you exeptionally tall or heavy?

I have gone on 2k trips with a stock-suspensioned '49 w/ bench and felt very comfortable. With the stock 16 gal. tank I get out of the truck for fuel, eats and pit stops. Personally, I don't like sitting in one place all that long even if it the most comfortable seat in the house. Good luck w/ your decision, all the best to you and yours, Cosmo.


~ Cosmo
1949 Chevy Half Ton
Rocinante, like Don Quixote, he is awkward, past his prime, and engaged in a task beyond his capacities.
"...my good horse Rocinante, mine eternal and inseparable companion in all my journeys and courses." ...Don Quixote, Cervantes
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."...Yogi Berra
"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." ...Eric Hoffer