| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,138 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 52 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 52 | manfighter16, I just today reupholsered the seat for my46 1/2 ton chevy. I got the seat covers $130 and installation kit $20 from Jim Carters. The Kits were like orginial and I installed them myself this afternoon, with no problems and they look great. I would recommend getting both the seat covers and installation kit from Jim Carter. Jamo  | | |
| |
| |