| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,144 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 | I have just been working on mine and I am positive that they are not made to take apart. I used a product called Fluid Film to loosen it up and it did wonders. From what I could see, there are two sets of ball bearings on the sides and inside the vertical load is taken up by wheels about 1" around and 1/2" wide. There is one at the front and one at the back. | | |
| |
| |