| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, Hotrod Lincoln, TrknGMC, homer52, 2 invisible),
79
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#16201 04/07/2005 11:19 PM | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 769 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 769 | I just checked my 54 half ton axle. I had remembered thinking it was curved to the front as well. So I pulled it out from under my completely disassembled frame. Killed a couple of Black Widow spiders and laid a straight edge on it. It is curved to the front just as I thought. It is curved enough to see easily, you don't need a straight edge to check it.
Perhaps someone knows why.
Lonnie | | |
| |
| |