| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,310 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#16141 10/23/2003 12:34 PM | Joined: Oct 2000 Posts: 98 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2000 Posts: 98 | I met a gentleman from Iowa who put a 50 surburban on a GMC Senoma frame. It was a really nice set up. He drove it from Iowa to St. Louis to visit family. Here is his website - Accessory Land Parts I'm sure he could tell you what all he went through better than I could. Mike K.
Mike Kelley 1966 Chevy C10 SWB - 250 L6/S10 T5 2002 Chevy Ext 1500 4x4
Http://myol66.wordpress.com
| | |
| |
| |