| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Gdads51, Rustnut, 3800GUY, KEVINSKI, Southerntruck, klhansen, dt235sd, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln),
69
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,301 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#16140 10/23/2003 6:13 AM | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 10 Member | | Member Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 10 | Anyone have any suggestions on putting an s-10 frame undera'50 chevy?
I am trying to decide whether I should go with a'75 front and rear supension or an s-10 frame.
If I go with the s-10 can I use the whole frame or just the front clip?
any Ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated Thank you, TD
By the way does any one have any pics to serve as ideas or inspiration?
South Texas Rod and Custom Home of "The Goonrod"
| | |
| |
| |