Click on image for the lowdown.
====
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,618
Members48,450
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 508
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 508
Other than some left over odds and ends, this is really all I've got that I could sell. Early on I had planned to use these parts. Now, I just want it to run so I can drive it and the single Carter seems to do a good job. Honestly, I think I'll ditch the fenton headers and go back to the factory exhaust manifold. Then I could sell the fentons, too. Is it worth the effort to sell these parts?
Attachments
Entire Thread
Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
Gray_Ghost 09/25/2026 8:47 PM
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
Gray_Ghost 09/28/2026 8:10 PM
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
Buckeye998 09/28/2026 9:43 PM
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
Gray_Ghost 09/29/2026 9:39 PM
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
Gdads51 10/06/2026 3:22 PM
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
John Milliman 10/06/2026 7:02 PM
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
Oswald 10/06/2026 9:21 PM
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
Hotrod Lincoln 10/07/2026 12:53 AM
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
Gray_Ghost 10/08/2026 11:37 PM
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
52Carl 10/09/2026 12:45 AM
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
Gray_Ghost 10/09/2026 11:52 AM
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
WICruiser 10/09/2026 12:19 PM
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
KEVINSKI 10/09/2026 8:15 PM