Hello Stovebolt fellers, It's been many years since I've jumped back into the forum. I am aging and I have a '58 C-60 Viking that I am looking to sell. Trouble is I have no idea what it's worth. At one time, about 10 years ago, she was in mint condition. Always stored inside, driven very little except for firewood in fall. Front fenders have now rusted through on top, but cab is in excellent shape. Runs and drives great 2 years ago last time I had it out of the warehouse. Dump box w/PTO, etc. Interior very good. Doors shut nice and tight, good heater, everything works. I live in NW Ontario. I will try to post a picture if I can figure out how. I think I figured out the drag photo option. only Picture i have is from years ago - so I will take some picts and post when I move some stuff and pull her out of the warehouse.

For now any advice or help would be appreciated. Average price on outfits like her? would be nice to have the truck go to a young buck who would want a project to put a couple fenders on the old girl.
Chi miigwech - many thanks in Ojibwe
Pastor Rick
Attachments
1958 C 60.jpg (117.9 KB, 32 downloads)