| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,625 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 508 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 508 | Hey Everybody,
I appreciate the help and wisdom! I had seen some of the listed engines and actually almost bought the one in Lebanon, PA. I ended up not buying it for a variety of reasons. The problem I've got is money. I don't have any for the machine shop. I've started fantasizing about a rebuild that didn't require a machinist.... Then I come back to reality. Maybe it's time to sell a few things to raise some money for a rebuild. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
| Gray_Ghost | 09/25/2026 8:47 PM |
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
| Gray_Ghost | 09/28/2026 8:10 PM |
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
| Buckeye998 | 09/28/2026 9:43 PM |
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
| Gray_Ghost | 09/29/2026 9:39 PM |
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
| Gdads51 | 10/06/2026 3:22 PM |
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
| John Milliman | 10/06/2026 7:02 PM |
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
| Oswald | 10/06/2026 9:21 PM |
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
| Hotrod Lincoln | 10/07/2026 12:53 AM |
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
| Gray_Ghost | 10/08/2026 11:37 PM |
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
| 52Carl | 10/09/2026 12:45 AM |
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
| Gray_Ghost | 10/09/2026 11:52 AM |
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
| WICruiser | 10/09/2026 12:19 PM |
Re: Wanted: Chevy 235, 216 or 261
| KEVINSKI | 10/09/2026 8:15 PM | |
| |
| |