I spent several years doing "pre-purchase inspections" on antiques, classics, and mostly muscle cars, often for buyers in Europe and Australia. Most of those vehicles already had a price established, and my job was to authenticate the restoration work, and ferret out the occasional scam artist's attempt to take advantage of a buyer on another continent. One example in particular was a "numbers-correct" restoration of a 1959 Corvette, one that went to a collector in France for $90K. A 1968 Dodge Charger with a proper engine casting number, (but not original to the build sheet) went for $70K to a buyer in Australia- - - - -but it was a $20K loss compared to the seller's documented investment. I also discovered a few "rolling deathtraps" and outright fakes that resulted in a "No Sale" after the potential buyer received my report, photographs, and documentation. The average inspection involved about 2 hours' worth of hands-on examination, a test drive, and around 50-100 high resolution photographs, at a cost of around $300.00- - -$500.00, depending on how much detail a potential buyer wanted.

I have no idea what your specific vehicle might be worth, but its low production number, limited production run, and obvious excellent condition should demand a high-end price from a serious collector. Good luck! Be aware that any "big rear window" 55-57 pickup can become a faux "Cameo" with a set of fiberglass bedsides and a few specialty trim items. I don't think there was any specific "Cameo only" serial numbering scheme involved where the cabs were concerned. An original bill of sale might make a huge difference in the price you can ask, if you happen to have it.

The company that I did contract inspection work for was "Nationwide Arbitrations and Inspections", based in Tamarack Florida. I haven't done inspections for them (or anyone else) in about 5 years. I don't know if they're even still in business, but at the time I worked for them, (Pre-Covid) they had ASE Master Technician certified inspectors in locations from coast to coast. Afterwards, I heard that they had downsized quite a bit. Being an 80 year old geezer is the primary reason, plus some family and personal health issues, that I don't have much desire to travel 1,000-1,500 miles a week in 9 southeastern states like I once did!
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!