| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,433 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2026 Posts: 7 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2026 Posts: 7 | Kevin, thank you for the info. I have never thought about the possibility of it being the first one off the line. I have heard of the assigned numbers not being specific to a model. That could be why I have never been able to find any info for the 100001 Cameo. I have looked off and on for many years, with no luck. The data and AI now days might help out with that. Thank you again. Barry | | |
| |
| |