Yes. One is $30 charge one is $56 charge. Both are using the same product photos so go with the cheaper one.

I'm not too happy with most new stuff , either which is why I had my original rebuilt.

Another option is to buy the new one and rebuild your original later on yourself.

Contact Then and Now Automotive. They might sell rebuild kits or do it for you. Their website is more or less useless so call them on the phone. They do excellent work.

Then and Now Automotive
Then & Now Automotive
447 Washington St
Weymouth, Ma 02188
Ph: 781.335.8860
Fax: 781.335.1925
https://www.thenandnowautomotive.com/auto-parts-store


1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)

1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)