| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,255 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2023 Posts: 245 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2023 Posts: 245 | I found that lifting from the bell housing alone for a fully dressed 235 was a bad idea, too much cantilevered weight and stress on the bell housing alone. I am lifting the entire assembly with my engine lift and placing it on a workable table that will support the weight. Ive learned as I getting on now that working at a comfortable height is way easier. after I get the pressure plate, clutch and flywheel off i can remove the bell housing and move the engine to the correct stand for disassembly. I should have learned by now that most short cuts don’t work.
Thank You Shade Baby | | |
| |
| |