| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Donf, Goach2, Otto Skorzeny, cmayna, Joe H, Wally / Montana, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
89
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,307 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2015 Posts: 11,070 Housekeeping (Moderator) Making a Stovebolt Bed & Paint and Body Shop Forums | | Housekeeping (Moderator) Making a Stovebolt Bed & Paint and Body Shop Forums Joined: May 2015 Posts: 11,070 | Bauer is a Harbor Freight brand, right? I wouldn't necessarily recommend them, but I have a couple of ancient HF angle grinders that I've beaten to death and brought one back to life after a bearing seized up. But I can definitely recommend Dewalt for impact drivers and drills. I have a 1/4" impact that I bought back in 2019 that's still doing journeyman duty, as well as a relatively new 3/8" drill. I also have a 1/2" Dewalt impact that works well. I've kind of standardized on the Dewalt line with batteries that can be swapped between tools. Ryobi is an other brand that has a good rep, but I don't have any of their tools, so can't make a personal recommendation.
Kevin 1951 Chevy 3100 work truckFollow this saga in Project JournalPhotos 1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car) Busting rust since the mid-60's If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together. | | |
| |
| |