| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (John Dlugos, Bill Hanlon, klhansen, Gray_Ghost, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
178
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 160 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 160 | The cover without an oil cap is original 1946, the other is original 1950 . I would assume the change was in 1949, but that is just a guess. The cap is a later style, late ‘50s -early’60s. I may have a correct cap.
I invest my money in precious metals, mostly rust!
| | |
| |
| |