| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,045 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,045 | The water pump is leaking, not surprised as it has been sitting for decades. Are parts available? Or should I be searching for another pump? I have a machine shop shop so rebuilding is an option.
Dave If parts are available and you have a good core I would just rebuild it. You clearly have the necessary tools and by extension the skills. It's not hard and can be done if you had to with a hammer and some blocks of wood. JMHO. I prefer to do things myself for peace of mind. Nobody cares as much about your part as you do. Thank you for your time.
Old enough to know better, too young to resist.
| | |
| |
| |