Thanks for the info and responses. I did a large show last weekend and was noticed by a representative of the Des Moines Concours d’elegance show. He liked the truck and asked, me to apply for the show.( he said he would accept me.) Last year I was in it for a truck category which they do not have this year. But he said I would fit in the atomic age category and there were no trucks yet in that category. (post war 1946 through 1957. I know I’m not stock completely with having the beauty rings on it. But thought I would possibly add another touch of character with the pinstripe rings. i’m not sure I would care for the cream color, but what do you think if it was the bright red like on the hubcap? Or should I just leave well enough alone? it is French judging rules (as it would come from the factory.) this was a pic from last years show.
Attachments
IMG_4389.jpeg (509.04 KB, 45 downloads)