| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TUTS 59, cmayna),
82
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,075 Posts1,056,279 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2025 Posts: 47 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2025 Posts: 47 | Scratch that last reply I posted. I realize now that what I am looking for is more like a small plate that attaches to the side of the master cylinder frame and fits into the groove holdig it in place and not turning like you said 78buckshot. Thanks for making me think. | | |
| |
| |