I don’t know how long ago Tom retired from making and selling his kits. I heard due to a lack of availability of the distributors. But it seems to not be very available.
I did search on eBay but didn’t find any listed. Clearly it’s worth what someone will pay. Yes I could ask for it what I paid 7 years ago. I’m sure his price went up. Just looking for a fair starting point. Maybe someone bought one recently. what is the point of placing say $500 on it and not getting a single bit of interest.

I don’t think my question about what a part is worth even remotely compares to someone asking what their truck is worth!
If Tom was still selling them I’d know exactly what I should get for it.
A truck however could fetch wildly different prices from one city to another. Heck even 1 week to another.
Parts don’t generally vary that much do they?


Dan