I'd suggest doing a "shoeshine" polish on the crank snout, and drilling and tapping the crank for a balancer pusher, rather than trying to drive the balancer on. At one time, I was making and selling a drill/tap jig and a push tool, but it became very obvious that most of the people who bought my kit were unable to follow the 2-page, step by step instruction sheet I sent along with it. I finally got frustrated and quit, as I was barely breaking even on the thing anyway!
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!