Thanks Jerry. Bill, at least now I know what I'm looking for. MSC Industrial Direct has them in various sizes. I'll have to get an accurate measurement today, but just by looking at it it's going to be real close to the seal running right on the mating area of the damper and spacer. Probably not a good situation. This engine has been a real pain. I just installed the cam and find out the holes in the cam gear are not big enough for a socket to fit through. My 1/4" one won't fit. A run to the hardware store to pickup a couple of socket head bolts. I could of pulled the cam and ground out the holes, but then you've got grinding crap all over newly greased parts??? And then the oil tube from the pump to the block. What a nightmare, but we finally got it.
Jay D.

Last edited by Gdads51; 06/30/2026 10:25 PM. Reason: change original link to a "hotlink"