| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,383 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2026 Posts: 21 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2026 Posts: 21 | Thirty years ago when I did the initial restoration on my '38 half ton pickup I used Silicone (Dot 5) brake fluid. Silicone brake fluid does not absorb moisture. I have had no issues with my brakes in all that time. Maybe a little pricey initially but I have not had to do a flush or replace parts. However Silicone brake fluid is not for everybody. Glen
1938 half ton pickup
| | |
| |
| |