| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,487 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,502 Moderator, Electrical Bay | | Moderator, Electrical Bay Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,502 | Mike, I bought one of the common electric motors from a seller on eBay years ago and then I wrote a circuit for intermittent wipers (4 speeds plus low, high and off). That circuit is around here somewhere in case you change your mind. I posted it along with all the development as I wrote it. All the original linkage worked fine.
I grew up with vacuum wipers also. Not my fondest memory as I lived in a mountainous area and we all know what mountains do to vacuum. Good luck!
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end
| | |
| |
| |