| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (klhansen, cmayna, Hotrod Lincoln, Peggy M, Wayne67vert, 52Carl, Forty9, walter74, HandyAndy, 2 invisible),
142
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,219 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,219 | For more capacity, find you a small turbo intercooler mounted under the front in the air flow and run your coolant through it first then into the radiator.
When I changed to aluminum radiator, I had to build a lower radiator hose tube to reroute around the oil filter housing since the new outlet was different then the stock one. Using exhaust pipe elbows I was able to route around where I needed to go. This tube alone added 3/4 of a gallon of coolant and the new radiator added 1/2 or more of a gallon. It still heats up normally, just takes long to get all the coolant hot. | | |
| |
| |