| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (55shaker, 1955 1 Series, BC59, 3800GUY, RaNfLaS, tclederman, Otto Skorzeny, wilbur53, FAST55),
156
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2022 Posts: 95 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2022 Posts: 95 | Dan - is it possible it is a 1949? I ask because I was told the motor and tranny came from the same truck and the 235 I believe is a 1949. Distributor deck #GEA 854 bb I am going to look for the serial # of the tranny today. Maybe that will help confirm. I am a bit ahead of myself in this search for info but those numbers were staring me in the face the other day so I got sidetracked from my brake bleeding. | | |
| |
| |