If I'm recalling correctly, there was no offset where the weld to the A and B pillars are on the originals. Also none on the rockers I used. Which I got from RockAuto, I believe Sherman branded. Those were a LOT cheaper than the Dynacorn ones, although RockAuto no longer offers them. Jim Carter is out of stock on the rights, but it's listed at $47 vs $72 for Dynacorn's. You have to locate them using the FAM dimensions. Those were a LOT cheaper than the Dynacorn ones. The originals also don't have the hole just forward and aft of the crease shown in the picture of Dynacorn's offering.
Attachments
1104E.jpg (18.14 KB, 73 downloads)
Dynacorn part no. 1104E
Jim Carter_1947-1953_rocker_panel.jpg (7.06 KB, 74 downloads)
Jim Carter Rocker Right
Rocker location.jpg (85.42 KB, 72 downloads)
Rocker Location dimension from FAM
IMG_5495.JPG (326.37 KB, 72 downloads)
Rocker location on my cab

Last edited by klhansen; 01/12/2026 4:19 AM. Reason: spelling fix

Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.