| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,372 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2025 Posts: 66 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2025 Posts: 66 | I recently read a thread in which the writer described the benefits and drawbacks of different transmission and rear end combinations to achieve the (apparently) ideal result of ~12.00 for AD trucks. The thread featured the source and ratio of several rears. I think I bookmarked the thread, but did not logically re-name it, so now I can't find it. A google search locates math-based links, but no bolter recommendations. I understand the math, but need the benefit of experience and recommendations. Assistance requested. | | |
| |
| |