I think it will be pretty easy to find a spring pretty close to that. I have a giant coffee can with every size and type of spring you can imagine.

Just start searching the internet for assorted springs, return springs, etc. You'll find millions.

I just did a search and found one nearly identical to that one. Same length with a slightly longer coil stack. It was $19 at Loading Dock Pro. P

What you really need to know is the spring rate and their initial tension.
Dorman Help sells various multi packs of assorted springs , many of which look like yours. You can find them at O Reilly, Advance, Auto Zone, etc. Look at Dorman's site or the part store sites.


1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)

1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)