Kevin, Your picture #1 would certainly lead me to believe the part number 368244 is correct with one exception, the quantity listed as 1. It should show 2. I do not have a real extensive library to search. I have a rather large GMC Master Parts Book (MPB) with an effective date of March 1, 1949 and a fantastic little gem, GMC Preliminary Parts Book starting with chassis serial #001 printed July 11, 1947. Both books have a numerical index in the back of the book. My MPB shows 368244 to be a clutch pull back spring for the 39-46 years and 3653114 starting in 47. The little gem has 3653114 listed for the clutch pull back spring. The MPB does not have the 3676239 part number listed at all but my little gem does. This similar situation has come up with other parts which got me wondering. Is it possible that this part was introduced in 1947 with the new model trucks but so quickly discarded, changed or modified that only the newer part number were carried forward in the Master Parts Books? As I have found out, there were a number of parts that were 1947 only. The little book lists them but no big book shows them. I am thinking parts that were determined to be unnecessary were just dropped from the catalog since they were no longer available and obsolete.