| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (mick53, Peggy M, Southerntruck, Gdads51, LAROKE, NJC, 68ironhead, dt235sd, GMCJammer51),
158
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,393 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 340 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 340 | Has anybody installed the seat covers from Jim carter? I'm using '37 seat bottoms as I have the battery and the engine control computer under the seat. The instructions leave a lot to the imagination. It looks like there should be maybe a 2" thick heavy foam for the seat bottom. I'm guessing 1/2" plywood for the seat to attach to and then attach to the seat riser. I searched and did not find a thread on this subject, so figured I would ask you guys for tip's.
Last edited by klhansen; 09/18/2025 7:30 PM. Reason: revised title
1936 GMC T-14 restro-mod
| | |
| |
| |