Dan the first one was manufactured by and bought from Counterpart Automotive and the second one was by United Pacific Industries thru Octane Lighting Inc.
Mickey - Just an observation, but after looking at dozens of ads for these visors, I think the Counter Parts and United Pacific Industries pieces (as well as most of the others sellers offering theirs for about the same price point) most likely came from the same off-shore manufacturer.

Other than this one offered by Jim Carter under
MSV100, which I would be inclined to think will fit better, I think I would investigate this
Dynacorn 1103DK as a possible better fitting item. Dynacorn says these are "Made in the USA" and they have built a reputation for having better fitting products.
As you say though, it would help more if others that have gone this route would share their experiences. How about it fellow Bolters???