| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,487 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,504 Moderator, Electrical Bay | | Moderator, Electrical Bay Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,504 | I start leaking all over beginning in late April or early May and continue until close to Turkey Day. I think it is somehow causing me to lose my hair.
I've noticed if I seal my dipstick (which I did by making a round inner piece that holds a couple of O-rings) I get a slight negative pressure inside the crankcase. It seems to help with leakage. I use a sealed filler cap with a hole in the top and run the line to my air cleaner like you did.
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end
| | |
| |
| |