| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2024 Posts: 22 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2024 Posts: 22 | Good morning, I’m putting front brakes on a 1954 Panel Van 3805 and I’m wanting to replace the associated springs. Can anyone tell me if the spring set for the front Is the same for a 3/4 ton and a 1 ton? I see sets available for the 3/4 ton (front and back) but nothing listed for the 1 ton. Thanks, Dennis | | |
| |
| |