LOL! I'm still in the "dreams and schemes" stages, but I'll need to get someone to road test a prototype one of these days. I also need to get my water brake dyno back into service, mount it on a trailer, and hit a few car shows and stovebolt roundups to do a "Show and Tell" demonstration. I have a feeling something like that would keep my son and grandson busy building up engines for quite a while! There's also a 258 cubic inch "216" on the drawing board with full pressure lubrication to the connecting rods that looks just like an original engine from the outside!
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!