| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (55shaker, MickeyP, Bill Hanlon, 3B, Gdads51, Ridgeback, Gray_Ghost, 32Fordpuchoptop),
112
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,304 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 760 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 760 | I have new mirror brackets that mount to the fender / upper cowl area. My truck does not have the holes where original mirrors were mounted. I need to locate and drill holes for them now. I searched the past posts regarding this. Most everybody agreed that it's best to drill from the inside out. I agree, but I did see where Brad Allen had a template that was supplied with the original mirror bracket. That template would make this a much easier task. Is there someplace where I could get a correct copy of one of those templates?
Mike Burns 1940 Chev 1/2 ton 1953 Chev 1/2 ton 1950 Studebaker Starlight Coupe 1947 Indian Chief 1943 Indian 741
| | |
| |
| |