| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (TooMany2count),
81
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,600 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,600 | Although the show itself was not a pleasant time, the after show gatherings were great. The first time the wife and I shared a cabin with Jerry then the second time I was solo and shared a cabin with Jerry and Alvin that ended up with late night talks about our past adventures. Most of them I can’t tell to young person about what we did. They would not beleave us anyway.
Don 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | |
| |
| |