| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,332 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 | Denny, you're building quite a collection. I also built a bus load of models when I was young. All my paper route and lawn mowing money kept me going. When you get ready to build your Smallville town, check out https://www.anthonyschmidtphotography.com/This young man does an amazing process to make his models look real, Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | |
| |
| |