Bartamos, thank you for sticking with me through this.

I finally went back and checked all my wiring from the TS switch and discovered that I screwed up and followed the original TS switch wiring that was identified previosuly here as being in error. Once I switched the #3 and #4 wires things got better. It still took some effort on my part to get the TS switch back together with enough, but not too much contact pressure but everything is working now.

The bottom line is I should have been paying more attention to the original feedback that highlighted the known wiring diagram error. I thought because the turn signals all worked the wiring had to be correct but because the front and rear were wired wrong they worked okay with the turn signal (both flashing) but not with the brake.

The attached connector shot shows the updated wiring locations with #3 and #4 swapped.
Attachments
20250628_163235[1].jpg (214.74 KB, 88 downloads)

Last edited by WICruiser; 06/28/2025 10:09 PM.

1949/50 3600 Project
Follow in Project Journals