| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Peggy M, mick53, Steelonsteel, Otto Skorzeny, Robert Crandall, Charles in CA, JW51),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,267 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 110 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 110 | Off the top of my head I would say you needed 6/3. Since I don't trust my head, I double checked the NEC and you will need #6 with a 50amp circuit. I checked the Lincolns at work this morning and they all require a 50 amp service (I have about 20 of two different generations). $8/ft is way high.
Jim
Good luck with your project!
| | |
| |
| |