| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,614 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 1,458 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 1,458 | Hello all,
I have my '61 Apache on the lift. I have a four post lift so the truck is sitting on its tires. I was preparing to install a front sway bar GW What sway bar are you using, got any pictures?
BC 1960 Chevy C10 driver 261 T5 4.10 dana 44 power loc 1949 GMC 250 project in waiting 1960 C60 pasture art Retired GM dealer tech. 1980 - 2022 | | |
| |
| |