| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (NAPCOStormTrpr, 1955 1 Series, joe apple, klhansen, GRNHydra, DBJ71SuperCustom, dt235sd, Opelika Tom),
84
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,286 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 1,654 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 1,654 | Yes. My vise is registered, but I need to get proof of insurance! 😜 I just registered my cars and trailer in May. I cleaned off the old stickers and just stuck them there. They went in the trash this morning since I was going to heat up the U-bolt like Phil suggested. I thought maybe the stickers were going to melt, but the heat didn't get close.
~ John in Utah 1946 1/2Ton w/4-speed manual transmission w/1960 235 engineHere We GoFollow in his DITY Bay- If you think about it, it has been one year ago today!
| | |
| |
| |